Saturday 14 September 2019

Can't help falling in love with you flute notations

Singer: Elvis Presley


Sargam Notes for Can't help falling in love with you


Wise men say

SPS

Only fools rush in

RGMGR

But I can't help

'P'D'NS

Falling in love with you

RGMG_R_S_

Shall I stay?

SPS

Would it be a sin

RGMG_R

If I can't help 

'P'D'NS

Falling in love with you

RGMG_R_S_


Like a river flows

SGPND_

Surely to the sea

SGPND_

Darling so it goes

SGPND_

Some things are meant to be

S'S'D_S'DN

Take my hand

SPS

Take my whole life too

RGMGR

For I can't help

'P'D'NS

Falling in love with you

RGMG_R_S_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pyar Toh Hona Hi Tha - Sargam notations

Film : Pyar Toh Hona Hi Tha  Singers : Remo Fernandes, Jaspinder Narula Music : Jatin Lalit  Instrumental :  PPMP MPN GGRG SGPMMG SGPM MPD_...